Your professional development is our priority
Miller Engineering & Research Corporation (MERC) believes that employee advancement opportunities are central to strong job performance. We don’t just recruit talent—we are committed to developing our team members. With opportunities for advancement, we empower our employees who are seeking growth and to achieve their full potential as a member of the MERC family.
MERC’s Career Advancement Program (CAP) includes initiatives such as online training, continuing education courses, tuition assistance, certification assistance, and mentoring. CAP allows our team members to recognize personal and professional strengths that can be applied to better themselves and the company as a whole. The overall objective is to prepare staff to advance their careers and assume new levels of leadership and responsibility as opportunities arise.
Benefits of CAP
- Recognize personal and professional strengths and apply them to better the company
- Identify sources and resources for continued professional development
- Improved skill level and associated level of confidence
- A concrete plan of action to improve networks and relationships
- Continued network support from their peers
Miller Engineering & Research Corporation
- Enhanced career performance of participants
- Advanced management development and retention
- Increased retention rate of high-potential employees
- Elevated empowerment and productivity among workforce
- Enhanced culture of openness and inclusion